While a career in health care is exciting, knowing where to start can be challenging. However, becoming a Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) can be a great stepping stone for other health care professionals. CNAs interact directly with residents and have many responsibilities that make them an integral part of the health care team, advising nurses and doctors as to the status of a resident’s well-being. Therefore, CNAs are the backbone of health care, and with free CNA training at WisCaregiver Careers, you can kickstart your career in Appleton, Wisconsin. We offer a free CNA training program that rewards caring individuals for their efforts in seeing that the needs of their patients are met. Reach out to us today to get started.
What is a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)?
A Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) is an entry-level role providing high-quality care to patients. From performing patient-centered tasks such as bathing, feeding, and taking note of their progress to helping nurses log patient information, a CNA is one of the most crucial roles on a health care team. If you’re compassionate, detail-oriented, and reliable, becoming a certified nurse aide is a great entry point to a career in the nursing field. You’ll have the chance to care for patients on a daily basis as you learn the skills for a long-term nursing career. CNAs are needed in diverse health care settings, from rehabilitation centers to nursing homes and assisted living establishments. As such, CNAs can work in various environments and therefore experience varying workdays depending on their workplace, the type of patients or residents, and their work hours.
Why Join the Health Care Industry as a CNA?
Joining the health care industry as a CNA provides some of the greatest rewards any profession could offer. Therefore, if you’re considering an in-demand health care career, CNA should be your starting point. Some of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a CNA include:
- Job security and competitive pay: Becoming a CNA is a great job opportunity. Not only does it take only a few weeks to complete a CNA training program, but employers can offer you a position and a competitive salary so that you “earn while you learn.” Additionally, the demand for CNAs is expected to rise exponentially. Therefore, you’ll have the chance to benefit from a salary increase as you gain experience.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement: Once you become certified, you open doors to a dozen careers in the health care industry. You can choose to move into more advanced nursing levels or continue enjoying the many rewards of working directly with residents as a CNA. You’ll have nearly limitless career options to consider with your acquired CNA knowledge and experience.
- Make a difference: As a CNA, you’ll join a community of health care professionals making a difference. As a patient’s caregiver, you’ll perform critical tasks to ensure their well-being. You’ll spend more time with them, get to know them, understand their behaviors and health status, and ensure they’re well-cared for. Therefore, you’ll significantly improve lives and become residents’ bright spot, especially during challenging times.
Benefits of Joining the WisCaregiver Careers Program
Becoming a CNA is a simple process, requiring the completion of a state-approved CNA training program. WisCaregiver Careers CNA training program stands out because it offers a wide range of benefits, including:
- Employment first: When you join our program, you’ll first get employed by a participating nursing home. Our participants also get connections to employers in the region of their choice.
- Completely free: Our CNA certification program is entirely free. The nursing home will cover the costs of your CNA training and testing.
- $500 bonus: Upon completing certification, participants receive a $500 bonus after six months on the job, whether full-time or part-time.
Register today to start your career with us and enjoy our program’s many benefits.
Join the WisCaregiver Careers Program and Make a Difference in People’s Lives
CNAs are at the frontline, providing personal, hands-on care to patients. Therefore, you’ll not only make a positive difference in countless patients’ lives, you’ll also set yourself up for a rewarding health care career. If you have a passion for helping others, WisCaregiver Careers can help you fast-track your health care career with our free CNA training program. By joining our program, you’ll gain essential skills, get hands-on experience, land an in-demand CNA job, and get rewarded for your positive contribution. Contact us today to learn more about our free CNA training program.